Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Monday, January 25, 2010

MATERNITY leave SPECIAL!

MATERNITY LEAVE SPCIAL!!!

Our 5th baby is due June 11th, maternity leave will begin May 2010, I will not be taking sessions again until September 2010

Schedule a session before maternity leave!

No session fee for a CD package.

If you schedule a session between the months of February and April and order the CD package you do not pay a session fee, value of $100.

A CD package is a regular session, 1-1.5 hr session, one location of your choice (up to 5 people addt subjects $10 per), CD of entire session edited and proofed personally by me. Rights to reprint and reproduce! This package is normally $100 for session, $200 for the CD of images. Total $300 with tax.
Maternity leave Special only $200 (plus tax)
There will be limited availability. I have a certain number of session dates I will book. Please contact me soon if you want to be on my calendar. As of right now Easter weekend, April 25th and March 13-20 I am booked. If those dates become available I will post.
Priority will be given to those who respond first. No guarantee's to session dates until confirmed. Special may end due to pregnancy, price will be honored after maternity leave if your date is scheduled and deposit made. Due to the unusual circumstances of a wedding I have scheduled for Spring they will be given priority, if cancellation is necessary I will give notice.

Amount due at session.

No comments:

Post a Comment