Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

"G" Family February 2011

A few from my recent family session, we met in downtown Katy. Hoping to shoot at "Mary Jo Peckham" Park but when we arrived it was so crowded a last minute change was in order..so we loaded the kiddos back into the car and headed a few blocks over and I am so glad we did. This was a much better location..even though after 30 minutes we were one of 10 other groups having pictures done in the same location.. LOL!
I guess our location was truly perfect...for everyone!




































2 comments:

  1. Really good pics... but you always know how to capture the moment. glad to see you back in action...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha THANK You friend! I have been at it...especially over the holidays, I just do not get around to blogging as much.

    ReplyDelete