Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

photography-by-ashley for your friends or family's wedding




photography-by-ashley is offering a special. For the next few months if I schedule a wedding, and the bride and groom hire me and send in their deposit to secure photographybyashley as their photographer for their big day, and they hire me upon your recommendation YOU get $75 off your family, individual, child's, kids session.

CD Session
$275
Your price $200

If they hire me for the wedding, plus engagement and bridals you get your session
$150



So get out there and tell people that photography-by-ashley is scheduling weddings.



No comments:

Post a Comment