Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Friday, August 26, 2011

my { family }

My 5 boys with my Mom!







look at those chubby cheeks













this is ME the face behind the camera....
i really don't prefer to be on this side..I like having the control.. LOL




my MEN

try getting 5 VERY active boys to look at a camera when there are rocks on the ground calling them....




LOVE this wild crazy hair and face









i LOVE LOVE LOVE this moment


















2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family... and love the pics and all the color... nicely done... who was taking the pic when you were the subject... nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!! I set the camera and my mom took it. :)

    ReplyDelete