Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Monday, January 30, 2012

outside of photography


SO what things do i enjoy outside of photography.... I LOVE my kids! I love being a mommy!!! We have 5 boys, we home school...and to add to my already hectic life I cloth diaper.








Because of my now addiction to CLOTH diapers I am blogging to win a diaper...

123 Cloth me
is giving away a cloth diaper!!! YAY! I love freebies!

go to the link below if you want to start or feed your addiction to cloth diapers.

http://www.ourgrowinggarden.com/2012/01/123-cloth-me-cloth-diaper-review-and.html

1 comment:

  1. What type do you prefer? I've been using mostly cloth, but with Rory he often soaks through. I've stripped them and double-stuffed. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete