Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

baby {H}

A new arrival. What a fun journey. 
I met this wonderful family just after they were married. I shot their wedding reception in Houston after their very cool Vegas wedding. 
Now they have a precious addition to their family. 
This little guy came a little early surprising us all and keeping us waiting for photos with his "extended" stay at Texas children's. Now he is happy and healthy at home with Mommy and Daddy. But he didn't make his first photo shoot easy on us. No sleeping with this 3 week old. I am pretty sure he probably crashed as soon as I left his house... :) 

Daddy is into Dirt biking so we had to make that part of his first photo shoot. Love how the images turned out with him inside Daddy's helmet. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment