Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What a special day!!!

I was honored to capture this precious blessing. I was able to take the bridal portraits for this beautiful lady at Old Glory Ranch in Wimberley Texas where they were married. 
Then we took their maternity pictures at the same venue a couple of years after the wedding. 

This month I was blessed to meet this special lil guy and capture his first few days of life. 
Thank you for letting me be part of this journey. 




















This was the first tie Mommy bought for Daddy. What a sweet way to remember that gift.












This football is signed by Hall of Famer Marshall Faulk 
friend of Daddy's 












































This series was special. Daddy played football for USD (university of San Diego) 
He was Offensive LineMan ALL AMERICAN for his team







SPECIAL and emotional.
This football was in memory of GRANDPA. Who this little guy was named for. At one of the games Grandpa was named honorary Captain . 























No comments:

Post a Comment