Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

family {C} and 1 year


Another HOT session in Houston humidity...
this one began at 8:15am and we were sweating within 15 minutes.
once again the weather did not keep us from having a great time. This is one GORGEOUS family. How can it not go well?!?!
I don't think we will plan to meet in July again, but now that its over we can enjoy these amazing moments captured.
Celebrating the one year and many years gone by without family portraits. ...
2013 a time to celebrate































No comments:

Post a Comment