Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

maternity {B} newborn



 Had a great time with this couple waiting to meet their little guy. 
We explored the streets of Brenham, Texas as well as some of the back roads. This little gem of a road offered privacy, beautiful lighting, as well as the gorgeous backdrop of wildflowers right before they disappeared. 































and then the waiting ended.... 




































1 comment: