Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Monday, November 25, 2013

GORGEOUS home, EXCITING family, ADORABLE puppy {W}


ONE of my FAVORITE family sessions EVER!!! 

I do not often get to photograph families with older children so this was a very special opportunity. 

For so many reasons I had the most fun with this family… maybe because in some ways I could see my future in this family of 3 sons, I have 5 sons. It was so exciting to watch them interact and see them as adults with one another and see my life in several years with my adult sons in my home. 

They were also a BLAST because they were just plain FUN! you will see throughout the images how much fun they had… laughter, smiles, natural joy! 

You will also see the GORGEOUS home I had to work with….it was unreal! Not just how gorgeous but how unique and incredibly well decorated. 
















































FAMILY GAME…. Nerts!!!! 

I am glad I was behind the camera because they seem cutthroat ;) 















No comments:

Post a Comment