Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

the BAND

WONDERFUL time with this BAND! 

RobinLeesBAND 

We met on a nice hot day in a barn… but we managed to get enough images before we all melted away. 

Great group!! Had a fun time laughing and shooting… after chasing cows out of the barn we were able to begin. We just had to avoid some rather large cow patties. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment