Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Friday, September 11, 2015

sneak peek {G} wedding






My first trip to INDIANA!
I flew in Sunday morning on a 6:00 am flight, which meant a 2:30 am wake up :o 
not tired… at all… zzzzzzz 

After waiting 2 hours to pick up my rental car, and drive an hour in Chicago traffic I made it just a few minutes past 3:00 pm for a 5:00 pm wedding. 

Its a good thing this was an intimate event with just family and close friends, and no bridal party ;) 
BUT I made it in plenty of time to capture the getting ready. 

It was a beautiful home at the parents of the bride. A gorgeous sunset and even in the Indiana humidity we were all smiling at the beauty. 





No comments:

Post a Comment