Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Friday, November 20, 2015

What makes NATURAL photography art?!?!




A take on a NATURAL.REAL. photography session

I wanted to take the time to share this post of my own sweet lil mans 
ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY pictures. 

Photography has many styles. It is an Art. Just like painting, drawing, singing ETC
each artist has their own style and take on the image, picture, painting or song. 
I can adapt to my clients and take traditional pictures when necessary, but I feel my best work comes when I am capturing real moments. 

These moments, are what I want to remember... not a perfect child sitting still and saying cheese for my camera, because that is not who he is. EVER. 

THIS IS HIM... 

pointing at everything. Wanting to know what it is called. He is CURIOUS




He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth... still!!!! 



HE has the sweetest lips ever! SUPER KISSY 





The only book he has ever let me read all the way through..... 
BROWN BEAR BROWN BEAR 




He is super happy. All of the time. And waves at everyone




There are those KISSY LIPS again 



CURIOSITY about everything...
And the SQUAT! I LOOOOOOOOVE the squat. He sits like this forever playing, looking,



HAPPY FACE 





These are the moments that are natural for me to capture, and these are the priceless moments you won't want to forget as a parent. 

The days are long, but the years are short. 
CAPTURE your days and the real moments before its too late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment