Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Planes, trains and automobiles....



















































This family recently moved to Singapore but she swore she was going to hire me to photograph her family of 3 as soon as they returned. They came in for a short visit and sure enough we set a date.
We found some great locations for their family of 3 and we also had grandparents and an aunt and uncle along for the fun. After our first stop we found a great spot with a train track, perfect for some shots.....shortly after walking towards the tracks an airplane flew overhead...but then the real fun began...Chug a chug a chug....HOOO HOOOOO.... a train was coming. Which added a ton of adventure to the day not to mention great family shots with a real train. I guess we actually missed out on the automobiles but we had a great time.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for an amazing shoot... we had so much fun and you are the best... can't wait to see the real deals in print.

    ReplyDelete