Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Trying new things!

Most of you know I am a mom to 4 boys 8 and under, we homeschool, I am a coach's wife, (this is of course BUSY season..playoffs), and in my spare time...HAHA ...I am a photographer! It is hard to find time in my day to just enjoy photography and spend time playing with photoshop and all the different ways I can be creative. So up to this point I have kept it on a "need to know basis" Meaning I learned just enough to do what I need to for my clients, no fluff, or creativity simply basic prints.
But lately I have been able to catch a minute here or there and experiment with the VERY BROAD world of photoshop and found I can do more than "just" a print.....of course I have just touched a TINY portion of what PS has to offer











1 comment:

  1. Very cute... I would love to see our pics in a story board... keep it up girl... love it.

    ReplyDelete