Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here comes the bride!


In October of 2009 I photographed a beautiful couple. The bride from the Dallas area, the groom is from El Paso but is now serving in the U.S. Navy in VA. Our session was in Brenham, TX, a half way meeting point for us both, as well as offering a great back drop for our session. We had a wonderful time...we played downtown Brenham, with so many wonderful old buildings. Then we went to a ranch to finish it off with trees, an old barn in a field and walking in the sunset....BEAUTIFUL session you can see all the images on an earlier post! I designed save the date cards, for their wedding in September 2010.



JR we are so proud of your service to our country! Thank you for your sacrifice and loyalty to America. Due to his Naval obligations their wedding date had to be moved. Not just re-scheduled moved up several months. Easter weekend. I just arrived home from photographing their wedding in Grapevine, TX. A beautiful couple, beautiful vineyard...equals AMAZING wedding!!!
I will have wedding pictures to post soon, for now here is the bride from our bridal session in Dallas 2 weeks ago!
She is gorgeous so it was not hard to capture great images! She made my job easy! We were at a beautiful old, historical house built in 1915. The amazing architecture and vintage furniture added so much drama to the session. Stacey is a happy young lady with a huge beautiful smile. With her classy up do and dressy wedding gown we had to work with her normally giddy personality to capture a more dramatic look....as you can see she perfected the DRAMATIC feel! ...but we also caught a few fun moments!!!







































No comments:

Post a Comment