Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

***SPECIAL PRICING***

I recognize we are experiencing a tough economical time. For many families their budgets are not only tight, they have to cut out many extra's. Although professional photography is not a necessity capturing your family at this moment cannot be captured again, you may miss special moments in time if you let it pass.
To help your family capture the moments right now, and also help your budget I have decided to lower my prices for a time! Take advantage of a CD package without the session fee, or a free print with a print session.

CD Packages $200 plus tax ~
*1 1/2 hour session
*Location of your choice
*CD of entire session
*Artistic retouching and enhancing of each digital image
($100 is due at session, $100 due at time of order)


Print Packages ~
$100 Session
*1 1/2 hour session
*Location of your choice
*1 Free 8x10
*Prints available to order
*Artistic retouching and enhancing of each digital image
($100 due at session)


No comments:

Post a Comment