Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Friday, May 3, 2013

two sessions in the works... maternity {M}


It doesn't get any more wonderful than capturing life's perfect moments for a friend. 
Both "mommy" & "daddy" are very special friends of our family's. 

Like an uncle and aunt to our own kiddos, so that made this day very special!!! 

CONGRATULATIONS 
I am so happy you guys are going to be parents. Can't wait to meet the lil one.. 
and find out if its blue or pink :) ...
you are killing me with the waiting... 



No comments:

Post a Comment