Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Monday, June 17, 2013

california wedding {L} Bride and Groom and THE BIG REVEAL


GORGEOUS California wedding. 
One of the greatest honors, capturing this amazing couples special day. 
This precious young woman used to babysit my kiddos, before she moved hundreds of miles away ... 
I was able to capture their engagement a couple of months ago in Houston. 
May 18th I flew to California to Bass Lake where this incredible couple spends their life serving others at a summer camp. 

They had their ceremony at the camp on the side of a hill (those images coming SOON...) 
BREATHTAKING....photographers dream wedding!!! 
For now, BRIDE & GROOM and their very special private REVEAL 





















DUN... DUN... DUN.... 

THE BIG REVEAL .... 
I LOVE that this bride and groom did away with tradition and chose instead to give themselves the gift of a pre ceremony REVEAL. 
They were able to see each other for the first time in private. It was a truly priceless moment they will cherish forever. It was an honor to make that moment stand still for them to reflect on forever! 















No comments:

Post a Comment