Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

california wedding {L} pt 2 bridal party, details, & ceremony

LAMONT WEDDING 

A few months ago I was incredibly honored to be asked to shoot this precious couples wedding ... and not only did I get the honor of being the one to capture their special day, 
I got to do it in BEAUTIFUL CALIFORNIA! 

This couple has devoted their lives to serving people at a Christian camp based in 
BASS LAKE, California. 
It is a BEAUTIFUL location in the mountains. 



ABOVE: This was by far MY FAVORITE image from the entire wedding. 
We were walking down the side of this mountain headed to the reception after the ceremony, and I saw these amazing shadows. It was such a magical moment!!! 











The ceremony was up the side of a mountain, even cars could not drive up the road.... signs were posted all along the walk to guide you to the site. 






The bride had been collecting beautiful vintage and antique pieces to decorate with
















LOOK at this PRECIOUS ring bearer..
youngest ever.. :) 










This was one of the most beautiful moments I have EVERY witnessed at a wedding. As the pastor was giving the vows teh groom bent down on one knee to express his deepest emotion and commitment to his bride. You could tell it was not a rehearsed moment but a beautiful testimony of his love to her. 


Then the bride knelt to continue to the vows. My eyes were watering, I could barely continue taking pictures. 
















AN INCREDIBLE view of the ceremony site from the other side! 





BREATHTAKING 













beautiful bridal party 








1 comment:

  1. Wow... you continue to amaze me.. I want to get married again (to my husband) just so you can do our photos...

    ReplyDelete