Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A new story....

I had a session with a wonderful family in January. The Denton Family! They were easy to work with and we found some fun places to capture their memories. Here is my first version of a storyboard for them....

1 comment:

  1. I love it... and want it... you are so great and I appreciate this... could you send me an email and let me know the price bc I NEED THAT... thanks and I do have to add that baby is really cute.

    ReplyDelete