Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Girl time!


For those who do not know me personally let me explain how precious girl time is...I have four sons!!!! So altogether I live with 5 bodies overflowing with testoterone. Although they are still young they never change, full of noises, tooting gets uproarious laughter, falling is comedic around our house, cars are covering my entire floor, why do my clothes need to match??? and anything and everything is turned into a weapon!
I had a fun session today to capture a newborn, she is 2 weeks old and has a big sister not quite 2. They are such sweet little girls! I did not spend the average 4 hrs (recommended) at the session so although we captured some special moments I was not able to get a great picture of the girls together....Big sis wanted to poke little sis's eyes, which made Mommy slightly nervous, wonder why?? Newborns are not all that easy...they just lay there which is both the pro and the con. They can't run away but at the same time what to do with them becomes a challenge! So I am excited I had a chance to practice on this sweet baby and her Mommy was super flexible and understanding!!!










Funky Vintage































2 comments:

  1. I love them... especially the funky vintage one... great shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I had a lot of fun, and it was low key! No expectations which is nice!!! And I just had fun!

    ReplyDelete