Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

DUN DUN DUN ....here comes the bride!




I have been waiting SOOOOOOO long to post these pictures. Remember my post earlier in the year, I posted a few images that didn't show her dress or veil? The wedding which I was very involved in....from engagement (actual proposal), bridals and EVERY shower and wedding event as personal photographer, as well as bridesmaid and husband a groomsman......do I need to mention I have been busy this year??? ....and loved every second of it!

The wedding was July 25th, in College Station at 7F Lodge, really beautiful venue! It was GORGEOUS!! The most AMAZING wedding I have ever attended, (besides my own of course...LOL actually theirs was much better, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE my husband more) of course I was pretty attached to the event. Our family has known the groom for seven years and he has been like an uncle to our 4 boys. Three years ago when he met his, now bride, I knew I would love her but I didn't imagine we would be the best of friends!

She was a sweet college student, 7 years my junior, I ... a mother to 4 boys celebrating my 10th anniversary this year....and shall we say hitting the big number this year as well....well big to me!!! LOL...little to many out there. And I am sure in just a few years it will seem ever so young!

Anyway...back to story~

Groom our kids god uncle, bride becomes one of my best friends.....I haven't waited for an event like this in a long time. I have not celebrated any wedding as I did theirs, I have never smiled so much throughout the vows and I have NEVER danced as long as I did at their wedding celebration! It was a joy to witness them unite after the 3 year wait!

After her bridal session several months ago I couldn't reveal her dress or veil which is supposed to be a surprise, so finally without further adieu......
To see the entire set......

















































































































































1 comment:

  1. Love them Love them.... Love them... and I love her veil and umbrella... great touches.... you are doing great at this... can't wait to see more and when I get back we need another session... Pierce has grown so much that the pics we took in jan. look so old (just bc he looks so little)... miss you girl

    ReplyDelete