Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lara and Ben are getting married!

What an honor it was to spend the day yesterday with this amazing couple. They both attended A&M so we drove together to College station for our session. They had several locations around campus and in town they wanted to use so we bonded after being together that long. We left Houston around 3:00pm and arrived back in Houston about 10:30pm.
I immediately fell in love with both of them, not only were they easy to get to know they were a lot of fun to be around! If every couple was this fun every session would be easy!
We also had their child with us...a 6 (??) week old chocolate labrador named Shiner....I was a little nervous when they said they wanted to get their puppy in some shots....all I could think of was how this puppy was going to run everywhere and not listen and we were going to have lots of puppy booty shots. But this was the BEST puppy I have ever seen in my life. He was so tiny but he followed us everwhere. He was great! I am so glad they brought him along we had a lot of fun with him...I really wanted to steal him my boys would go absolutely nuts.....but the husband would also go absolutely nuts....and kill me..just kidding, but dare I say, he is not a dog man.
Anyway, I only have a few pictures posted, and I am saving my very favorites until last.....that is how I eat also....I eat everything I hate first so I can end on the best.
Enjoy for now and know there is much more to come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment