Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sunrise...Sunset.....

So my first attempt at a sunset portait! I have been hoping for a silouhette of my children for a VERY long time....as in about a year! A photographer friend recently posted her picture of her children and that inspired me to get it done NOW. But getting a sunset picture in a big city is difficult, so I have been waiting to go "home" to the country to capture my dream shot.
Last visit to see the family, of COURSE spur of the moment, we decided to go out and get some pictures....which is always hoped for but does not usually happen. Can you say 8 kids, 8 and under...yes every photographers dream session...LOL!
But we decided to make an attempt. But we guessed at the time of sunset and were off by about 20 minutes so we almost missed it completely. I didn't get any of just my boys but I managed to capture my 4 along boys with my 2 nieces and 2 nephews!


1 comment: