Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Monday, June 22, 2015

CARMEL wedding {getting ready} PART ONE



It is always an honor, as a photographer, when asked to capture the wedding day. After all this is one of the most important days in a persons life. The day they commit their life to another. You can't redo this moment.. no retakes. Everything is on the line when shooting a wedding. So every time I am asked to be the photographer it is an incredible honor. But when you have known the bride since she was a young girl, it is truly a SPECIAL honor. 

Being able to spend a few days in Carmel California was merely icing on the cake ;) 






















No comments:

Post a Comment