Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

WELCOME "CINCO" {B} newbie


One of my SPECIAL families ;) 
of course they are all special….. but this one is Special ;) 

I was honored to meet sweet big sister when she was only a few days old. Her red hair made for the most beautiful newborn pictures. 


This time I  captured mama's belly
{I am posting a bit backwards… as I haven't posted her belly yet} 
But here is precious lil man! 

CINCO he is the 5th.  
Isn't that a great nickname?!?!  



















No comments:

Post a Comment