Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

{EF} handmade clothing line


I had the honor of working with a WAHM, "work at home mom"

She owns her own company selling handmade clothing.
Her line is AMAAAAAZING

Every piece of clothing is given love and much attention to detail. The edges are beautifully done. Fabric is chosen with careful consideration of what is in style yet not something you see everywhere. It is soft to the touch and made for comfort, but also is adorable.  

Check out her page. You will not be disappointed 

https://www.facebook.com/E.FHandmade?pnref=lhc























No comments:

Post a Comment