Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BABY announcement

What tremendous patience you all have....or maybe it's just that there aren't that many people checking out my site.....I won't dwell on that I would rather think highly of those who are followers and believe you are just really patient in waiting for me to post! So finally the baby announcements, although you already saw the back I am adding it again so you can see it all together or just in case you missed the last post.
So below are the front, middle and back, it was a 5x5 folded card, inside opened horizontally. My first attempt at designing I was really excited and I think it turned out really nice. Also, the client loved them and ordered 2 boxes!







2 comments:

  1. I love it... I need to have another baby so you can do the annoucement... he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome.....have a baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete