Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Going to new "Heights"





I have just discovered my new favorite location for sessions! Old doors, colorful walls, windows, and fun shops! All located in the Heights. This is just a sneak peek at a session I had this morning, I promise to post some without this amazing red door. I LOVED it, sorry all of the ones I have ready are in front of it. We managed to get several spots so there is a great variety, I guess you will have to come back to check out the rest!



This is a different door...but red none the less...


Vintage
This was an incredible family to work with. They arrived early in the morning so we would get their son at the best time of day. We moved around a lot to get several spots and this 14 month old was a trooper. He wasn't much into staying in one spot which made capturing his adorable face a bit of a challenge. In all of the pictures he is trying to get away.....but he was a LOT of fun and oh SO cute!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment