Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Senior Boy

Last summer I had a session with this senior boy, it was my first senior shoot. I have since re-edited and I believe achieved better results. I even experimented a little with some vintage looks.
















2 comments:

  1. so cute, i hope Allah will give you a stoich talent as a muslim. amin allahumma amin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you..I know my talent comes from God! The King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Jesus Christ the Savior and Redeemer who shed His blood on the cross so I will be able to abide in him here in earth and live with him for Eternity.

    I trust that you will seek Him since He is the only way, truth and life! No one can come to the Father except by Him.

    ReplyDelete