Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Session completed!


I finally completed the session from last week. I was so excited about this adorable family, the new setting and of course my artistic abilities.....lol!!!! This is still just a sneak peek because there were SOOOOO many great shots from their session and it is not in me to limit them! So they get all the ones I love, which always ends up being TOO many.....to see the entire session go to
Hope you enjoy!!!!


















STORYBOARDS


My ABSOLUTE FAVE ever!!!!!
I wish you could see this zoomed in, I have written on them this one says..
"Father-noun (fah-th er)
1. my protector; my hero 2. the man who said "everything will be alright" and it was.....
maybe if you click on it you can read it...if you go to the FLICKR site I know you can zoom in, you really need to, it is priceless!

1 comment: