Welcome to photographybyASHLEY

I hope you all feel as welcome here as you would on a front porch, in Boerne Texas, sippin' on a glass of ice cold sweet tea. Yep that's right, I am a Texas country girl!

This blog will be a place you can come to get to know me as a photographer as well as a person. Updates on my latest sessions as well as a sneak peek into my home.

Please visit often and feel free to send me a note. I would love to hear from you.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Family

A poem I found about family! I thought it was a beautiful sentiment and perfect for this sweet family!
This is what it says.....
"No one is ever born into Life alone. Everyone has shared the bond of family, at least at birth, and for many people it is a bond that will follow them throughout life. For many people it is the most important bond of all."

2 comments:

  1. You are killing me... I want this too... I have a poem about Grandpa's so I will send that to you.. maybe we can use it sometime for Grandpa pics... you are too good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes send me the poem..I would love to use it!!!

    ReplyDelete